Amicus Curiae

We're just like Scalia and Ginsberg, only we're 2Ls and not on the Supreme Court. Oh, and this Antonin doesn't sing.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ruth = AFK... sort of

In nine days I'll be making a flight to Houston and reading the new Harry Potter book with 25 of my closest friends. I'm so excited that I can hardly think about anything else, let alone blog.

I doubt, however, that any of you will be very interested in my fan girlish squeals as The Big Day draws nigh. I will therefore retreat to my personal blog for the next few weeks, while my inner nerd runs free. Any blogging I do here will probably be short, sweet, and without much of a point. Eventually I hope to say something about Sandra Day, but right now, I only seem capable of comparing her to members of the wizarding high court in HP, and again, I don't plan to subject you all to that.

In the meantime, Antonin and some upcoming guest contributors will be carrying the blog. I'll be here with more substance once the excitement of the book has worn off.

Oh, but I did want to let y'all know that the Judge wants to publish the opinion I wrote. I would be lying if I said I wasn't totally thrilled. Federal Supplement, here I come! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid ρoints! I appreciate you penning this wгite-up ρlus the rest of the site iѕ also veгy good.


Look аt my web page :: credit card debt settlement

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com