Amicus Curiae

We're just like Scalia and Ginsberg, only we're 2Ls and not on the Supreme Court. Oh, and this Antonin doesn't sing.

Monday, September 12, 2005

The Best Part of OCI

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a male law student who puts on a suit for OCI week improves his level of attractiveness tenfold.

Female law students, on the other hand, tend to resemble flight attendants. Or, if they are like me, they look like they're just playing dress-up in their mom's work clothes.

Nonethess, I'm planning on just sitting in the OCI suite all day long and watching the men in lovely suits wait nervously for their interviews. I'm sure my professors will understand.

8 Comments:

Blogger *~**E**~* said...

Amen! I wish the boys wore suits everyday!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Fall Downstairberg said...

Suits look good because they drape over the flaws of a guy's body. It's bait and switch, and you'd be ticked about it if that's the only way you got to judge a guy's attractiveness.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous UT troll said...

"Amen! I wish the boys wore suits everyday!"

the douchebag gunners do this. enjoy!

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Divisadero said...

I think it was to do with the fact that they, for once, are not wearing a polo shirt, khaki shorts, and flip-flops, otherwise known as the offical uniform of the average UT Law male.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous UT troll said...

"polo shirt, khaki shorts, and flip-flops"

it's like you can see me right now!

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a site for you embroidered shirtcaulfield, its called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Paintballing edmonton honda civic parts honda cl Freeware spam filter no nags http://www.live-poker-9.info

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com