Amicus Curiae

We're just like Scalia and Ginsberg, only we're 2Ls and not on the Supreme Court. Oh, and this Antonin doesn't sing.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Met 1Ls!

Lots of them! Male 1Ls, at that. How adorable.

Although when I called them 1Ls, they looked at me as if I'd said something derogatory. But really, I meant it in the best of ways.

Fun times tonight, but obviously not fun enough since this post is devoid of any serious spelling errors and I'm using words like "devoid."

Still I'm going to pretend to be hungover tomorrow later this morning and use that as an excuse not to go to crim pro. Yeah. That sounds like a plan.

Oh, and for those of you might be following along, my mystery redhead was not at the TLBS party tonight. Alas.

7 Comments:

Anonymous UT troll said...

were you wearing khaki pants or jeans? or neither?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

Ruth

9:54 AM  
Blogger Hawk McGee said...

Is the 2L class so devoid of juicy male goodness that you have to go poaching the 1Ls? That's just a little sad.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

There are a number of guys in the 2L class who I personally think are quite good looking. But most of them are either married, engaged, not into girls, or are my best friends.

The remaining good-looking 2L guys are apparently just not into me. Alas.

But I figure that if the 2L guys can go 1L hunting, why can't I?

Ruth

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the 1L redhead you are thinking of might have a girlfriend... are there more than one 1L redheads??? If so then there is margin for error here.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I don't know that he's a 1L, actually. I just assumed. I haven't seen him since that one glimpse of him. I'm starting to wonder whether he actually exists. Maybe I just imagined him.

Ruth

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there more than one red-headed 1Ls? Are we living in Ireland?

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com